“Recycling of end-of-life vehicles in the country and in the world”
Review of national end-of-life vehicle recycling systems
The 5th International FORS Conference on Recycling of End-of-Life Vehicles in the Country and in the World will be held in Warsaw, Poland, on September 13-14, 2023. The conference will bring together experts from around the world to discuss the latest trends and developments in vehicle recycling, also the revision of EU rules – the draft regulation that is to replace Directive 2000/53/EC.
The conference program will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- The current state of vehicle recycling in different countries
- The challenges and opportunities of recycling electric vehicles
- The use of drones in vehicle dismantling
- The latest technologies for recycling vehicle components
- The environmental impact of vehicle recycling
- The conference will also feature a number of networking opportunities, including a partner and family program, a gala dinner, and a visit to a dismantling station.
The 5th International FORS Conference is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the vehicle recycling industry. The conference will provide you with the latest information and insights on the future of vehicle recycling.
Here are some of the speakers who will be presenting at this year’s conference:
- Nikolaj Klimovicz, CEO of KVV Group
- Marc van den Brand, Owner of Vandenbrand Automotive BV
- Henk Jan Nix, General Secretary of EGARA
- Martyna Robakowska, lawyer, Representative of the European Commission
- Claire Lichawski, Head of the “Recycling of end-of-life vehicles” business at Mobilians
- Terry Charlton, Managing Director of Charlton Recycled Autoparts Ltd.
- Rafael Angel Gomez Haro, Owner and manager of Espana Recciclaje de Metales SL
- Ifeanyi C Okafor, Managing Director of Geometric Business Network Ltd
- Marty Hollingshead, Owner and CEO of Northlake Auto Recyclers
- Juny Nam, President of Goodbyecar Corp.
- Robert Fintak, President of the Management Board of Terra Hexen
- Professor Dr Kenichi Togawa, Professor at Kumamoto University
- Ana Cecilia Martínez, President of Red Iberoamericana de Medio Ambiente A.C. M.A. International Relations and MSc Globalization & Development
- Sue Schauls, Executive Director of Iowa Automotive Recyclers
- Adam Małyszko, President of FORS Association and organiser of the conference
- Łukasz Cioch, Owner of LCMedia.pl,
The conference is open to all interested parties. To register or to find out more, please visit the FORS website