The 7th Global Li-ion Battery Recycler Summit 2021 (GLBR2021) will take place at the Crowne Plaza in Shanghai and with the option to attend virtually using the ZOOM platform from 26-27 October 2021.
GLBR 2021 are happy to announce that the tour to Zhejiang Tianneng New Material Co., Ltd will be one of the highlights of the upcoming GLBR 2021.
Zhejiang Tieneng New Material Co., Ltd. was founded in October 2018. It is located in the national economic development zone, south of the city industrial functional zone, Changxing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, which is mainly engaged in the recycling, disposal and reuse of waste lithium batteries.
In 2018, Tianeng Holding Group invested in the construction of waste lithium battery recycling project and established Zhejiang Tianeng New Material Co., Ltd. With a total investment of 237 million Chinese yuan, the project has the capacity of battery reuse and green recycling of 23,000 tonnes of waste Li-ion batteries per year.
In August 2020, the company was recognised as “the first batch of Backbone enterprises of Comprehensive utilization of solid waste resources in Zhejiang Province” by The Department of Economy and Information Technology of Zhejiang Province.
The green and efficient recycling solution for retired EV batteries of new energy vehicles was completed as “the top ten Green Technology Innovation Practice Achievements in the first Renewable resources industry in 2020” (January 2020), and obtained the China government white list of EV Battery recycling and reuse in 2021.
Early Confirmed Speakers for GBLR 2021 are:
- Dengyi, Technical Center for Solid Waste and Chemicals Management, Ministry of Ecology and Environment, China
- Linda Gaines, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Cui Xingxing, General Manager of Li-ion Battery Recycling Business, Tianneng Group
- Jayden Goh, Founder & CEO, EcoNiLi Battery Incorporation
- Bruce Xie, Product Manager & Technology Specialist E-Mobility at Volvo Group
- Torsten Freund, Battery Passport Head of Project Management at Global Battery Alliance
- Wei Bao, General Manager, Zhejiang Huayou Recycling Technology Ltd
- Meng Xiao, General Manager, Cyclewell
- Gavin Harper, Faraday Institution Research Fellow, University of Birmingham
- Matsyuk Vladimir, CEO, Megapolisresource LTD
- Tomasz Poznar, Executive Director Corporate Strategy, A123 Systems
- Markus Hackmann, Managing Director, E Mobility, P3 Automotive GmbH
- Matthew Lumsden, CEO, Connected Energy Ltd
- Vivian Tai, Senior Manager, Regional Lead of Circular Economy & Product Sustainability at DELL (Asia-Pacific, Japan & China)
- Zhao Ming, Technical Director, Guangdong Guanghua Sci-Tech Co., Ltd
- Zhang Zhenzhong, Intel. corporation Director for EV Battery, GEM Co., Ltd(Wuhan)
More qualified speakers to be confirmed
The summit will take place virtually or at the Crowne Plaza Shanghai (Panyu road 400, Changning District, Shanghai) on 26-27 October 2021.