The program for IARC 2020 due to take place in early September in Switzerland is now available.
ICM AG, organisers of the International Automobile Recycling Congress (IARC) 2020 are pleased to be able to share some good news. According to the Federal Office of Public Health of Switzerland, events for up to 300 people are permitted as of June 6 and the reopening of the borders and travel opportunities make sure that IARC 2020 looks set to be a successful congress on September 2-4, so be sure to book your seat for IARC’s 20th anniversary.
IARC is the international platform for discussing the latest developments and challenges in automobile recycling, bringing together more than 250 decision-makers in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators, policymakers and many more.
What you can expect:
- An update on new automotive technologies and their impact on recycling
- Discussions on the benefits of the circular economy for car manufacturers and recyclers
- Presentations on reuse & recycling of electrical and electronic components of ELVs
- How to recycle new materials used in future cars including the safe recycling of automotive lithium-ion batteries and many other key issues
- The presentations are given by leading industry experts
- This year key automotive partner Toyota AG and TESLA will display cars
- Two corporate tours are being offered, to Thévenaz-Leduc SA in Ecublens-Lausanne and MTB Recycling in Trept, France
- A top-class trade exhibition accompanying the conference
- Plenty of networking opportunities including a networking dinner held on the first evening of the conference.