Cash flow during COVID-19 – what can you do to help yourself.
Online Economy 2.0 for Auto Recyclers – The New World.
What’s on the other side of total lockdown?
Cores - Mining for Gold
Is it time for the Heimlich manoeuvre on your inventory? - Old Stock
Survive to Thrive
Why do Australians call flip-flops "thongs"?
eBay and AVIVA insurance discuss reclaimed parts and its B2B initiative for vehicle recyclers in the UK.
VACC working frantically to support the automotive industry – what does this mean for auto recyclers
How Justin Walker of Grant Walker Parts is taking the business into the future
Strategies being used to market a business in these tough times
• How has the supply chain changed for the collision repair industry and what does it look like in the future?
• How can the auto recycling industry support collision repairers and insurers to achieve a win/win outcome?
- In rapidly changing times, are trading and/or marketing groups more important?
- How have trading groups improved purchasing through a consolidated approach for their members?
- Data sharing and benchmarking – why and how does this help members?
- Why recyclers, insurers and eBay in the UK are embracing certification and why does it matter?
- Chad’s observations on the differences between Australia, UK and the USA.
- Trading groups and your future growth.
- What is the VRA doing to drive the reclaimed parts agenda in the UK?
- How is Marc Trent taking Charles Trent Ltd to a new level and why is he focussed on consumer safety?
• What causes Catalytic Converter prices to fluctuate?
• Selling Catalytic Converters - What is Assay Should you sell at the spot price or Assay?
• Predicting Price Changes - “You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em”
- What can the VMs do to help auto recyclers to deal with recalled parts today and beyond Takata?
- How can recyclers help the VMs in their quest to remove unsafe parts from sale and report this accurately through their completion rates?
- What is ‘Recall Contact Tracing’ and why is it important?