The BCF team is happy to announce the 4th Annual Vehicle Recycling Online Conference that will take place online on the 25th of November 2021 at 15:00 CET.
This event brings together ELV – LCA specialists, solution technology managers, vehicle safety and insurance representatives, manufacturing process specialists, and waste/recycling policymakers in the field of new technologies and innovations that show the best solutions in the vehicle recycling market.
Join the conference for a great learning opportunity, to exchange opinions, and network through the presentations followed by dynamic Q&A sessions as well as panels with keynotes speakers:
- Minoru Goko( Vice President of NPO – Japan Automotive Recyclers Association Japan)
- Tom Rumboll(CEO SYNETIQ, UK)
- Geoff Scamans (Professor Metallurgy at Brunel University and Chief Scientific Officer at Innoval Technology)
- Michael R. Greene ( Executive Director of Ohio Board of Motor Vehicle Repair).
This year, the conference will focus on:
- Trends in Vehicle Waste Elimination
- Solutions for Vehicle Scrap Metals Waste
- Automotive End-of-Life Regulations
- Car Dismantling and Recycling of Solid Materials
The 4th Annual Vehicle Recycling Online Conference will give you a unique chance to discuss the most pressing issues of vehicle dismantling and meet the representatives of the biggest scrap metal recycling companies and leaders from the automotive and manufacturing industries.
To find out more information about the event and register, please click here